May 7, 2019
Quillen/Studio 2 Parking Lot Temporary Closure Starting June 24, 2019
As part of the overall EVGR site construction, the Quillen/Studio 2 parking lot will be closed on June 24 to allow for reconfiguration and reconstruction of the area. A new parking lot will be opened when the project is completed in Summer 2020.
Why? This closure is required to:
- Install utilities
- Reconfigure pathways
- Landscape and install parking to connect to new buildings
Where can I park? While overnight parking will not be available immediately adjacent Quillen and Studio 2, there is sufficient parking within a 5-minute walk.
For more details, refer to the Parking and Transportation Services maps.
- 'ES' permit parking options: https://transportation.stanford.edu/escondido-village-parking-options-map
- 'C' permit parking (for overnight parking): https://transportation.stanford.edu/evgr/c-alternatives
- Loading zones: https://transportation.stanford.edu/evgr/loading-map
No parking will be allowed in the Fire Lane
Will bike parking be impacted? If bike rack relocations are needed, notice will be issued 2 weeks prior.
Will ADA access be impacted? No, there will always be pedestrian access from Quillen to Campus Dr. If you have any accessibility concerns related to disabled parking and/or accessible routes to Quillen and/or Studio 2 please contact email@example.com
What additional impacts are anticipated?
- Intermittent pedestrian and bike detours
- Noise and dust from construction equipment
For more information on parking alternatives and loading zones, visit https://transportation.stanford.edu/evgr.
Questions? Contact the Kennedy Front Desk at KennedyFrontDesk@stanford.edu or the EVGR Project team.